Sunday, October 31, 2010

Child Labor

I haven't stopped by for quite sometime, but Nony at A Slob Comes Clean had posted once about doing a detailed cleaning list for her kids.  I finally sat down and did one for mine.  I started with their bathroom, which I'm horrified our guests have to share with them, and then I divied the tasks between them throughout the week.  Because of the disgusting nature of their bathroom, and the fact that it's the one available to company, it will be receiving more frequent attention than most might give to any given area of the house besides the kitchen.

Then I added other household tasks that they should be, or will be, taking care of.

I'll post a pic when I get them printed out (have to fetch ink, and I also have to turn on DH's computer to access the printer through the router).

No comments:

Post a Comment