Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's a Small, Small World...

Now that I have this song stuck in your head (be grateful you aren't my husband who was stuck on a broken Small World ride for three hours directly in front of one of the speakers blaring the song on loop), I have a tidbit to share about how small the internet makes this world.

Occasionally, I get a little fancy-free and click that nifty little button at the top left labeled "Next Blog," just to see where it takes me.  Tonight when I clicked it I landed at heidiopolis whose post about being a night owl (which is so NOT me *cough*sputter*) lured me in--hook, line, and sinker.  I scrolled down, admiring her sidebar entries about co-sleeping, non-circ, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, HOMESCHOOLING (*angel's singing*)....how could I NOT follow her???

What does this have to do with an annoyingly cheerful song, you ask?  During my sidebar perusal I noticed that Heidi follows the wife of an old high school buddy.  So there's my small world story.  Once again I've decided to not follow wifey, despite her fantastic cakes and adorable kiddos--I have her hubby on Facebook; don't want them to think I'm stalking them or anything.  *lol*  Which is the reason I haven't friended wifey on Facebook either--afterall, I haven't seen her hubby since what, 1994 or so??  Just feels like it would be encroachment or something.


Oh, and I didn't get fully prepped for tomorrow or this week because I was too busy vegging in front of other people's blogs after a long, busy weekend.  We might have a parkdate in the morning anyway--that buys me an extra day, doesn't it?  *whistling innocently*  Our field trip is coming up soon...we need to shift into high gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment